You know that if you could untangle your weight challenge alone, you would have done it by now.
Does hypnosis work for weight loss?
Why eating less is not working:
Humans don’t want weight loss (and neither does your body or brain)
What we want:
- We want to live long, health, happy (pain-free) lives
- We want to be confident, strong, sexy people who are free of shame, guilt and discrimination.
- We want to fit and look good in nice clothes and feel strong inside and out
- We want to be in control of how we look and feel
- We want to inspire other to be healthy and self confident
- We want to feel alive and content
- We want to prove that we have overcome life’s challenge, phases and struggles.
The problem is that we want to use a diet to get from where we are now to where we want to be.
We have a clear idea of where we are now:
Examples could be – Fat, lethargic, unhappy, depressed, stuck, demotivated, shameful, sick of feeling like a failure
We have more-or-less an idea where we want to be:
Maybe you have an ideal weight you want to achieve, or a photo. You might even have a life event coming up that requires you be thinner (wedding, cruise etc)
We falsely assume that a diet (an eating plan, that tells you what you can eat and what you can’t eat) will take us from point A to point B….
But what got us to point B………….?
Is Hypnosis an effective treatment for losing weight?
Hypnosis for weight loss helps with all the “stuff” between those two points. The compulsion to eat, the emotions that lead us to “cheat” on our diet. It helps with our “believes” around diets and failures.
When we start a diet we HOPE we can lose weight. When we do weight loss hypnosis we train our brains (subconscious) to BELIEVE we can lose weight.
You are no longer relying on your willpower to stick to plan (eat less and move more) You are effectively changing your PERCEPTION towards foods, craving and your bodies capability to lose weight fast and effectively.
Key points about hypnosis for weight loss
- The diet industry has been taking over weight people for a ride for decades with all their fad diets, pills and teas
- Hypnosis offers a refreshing approach that can work on its own or in combination with a nutritional plan.
- It provides permanent results ending the never ending yo-yo cycle
- Most people are stuck in some kind of “diet” mentality. Hypnosis can release those thoughts and beliefs.
- We think we have to suffer in order to lose weight
It’s simply just a more intelligent way of dealing with obesity. You quieten the monkey mind and you tap into your wise mind.
- You challenge limiting beliefs about yourself and your life.
- You send positive messages that will eventually replace the already negative thoughts you think every day
- You build positive believes
- You harness the capacity your body has (was created with) to heal and regulate itself
- A natural, organic process where your unconscious mind naturally starts to make healthier choices.
- You won’t feel deprived, miserable or hungry, because it is not a diet.
- Opens you up to loving and accepting your body. You are guided to love, accept and nourish your wise and miraculous body.
Because what if losing weight has more to do with finding relief, comfort, energy and self-esteem than it is about losing pounds.
When we are heavy with weight (fat) we might be heavy with mood, resentment, work load or stress. This is the mind. If we unpack those things and let go,the body will automatically want to let go of the physical weigh.
The operation of the mind: Gastric band surgery hypnosis
While actual gastric band surgery was developed for the morbidly obese,the problem is
- it is expensive
- People have to pre qualify (over a certain BMI)
- Risks involved
- recovery time involved
The VIRTUAL gastric band procedure has all the positive benefits of the actually surgery, with comparable results but
- It is for everybody – effective for all people no matter how much you weigh.
- Affordable $37 – $139
- No risks
- No recovery
- Start today
You get all the life-changing positive input that weight loss hypnosis offers, while your mind and body believes that it had a Gastric band fitted, restricting the amount of food volume in the stomach so that in effect a person feels full quickly and for longer therefore will gradually find it harder to eat as much and eventually lose weight.
The virtual gastric band is a procedure that uses the power of hypnosis, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) to convince your unconscious mind that a silicone band has been fitted around the top part of your stomach.
What I found:
- I don’t even think about food now unless I’m hungry
- I’m enjoying craving healthier foods
- I am no longer addicted / obsessed with food
Since the changes occur in your unconscious mind, the procedure rewires your relationship with food, and overeating and bingeing stops.
How does this program work?
At home, before bed you listen to a session. Easy and relaxing. The first session is when the virtual band is “installed”
“The Virtual Gastric Band is a remarkable weight loss programmer pioneered by Sheila Granger in the United Kingdom.
Sheila conducted a free trial for 25 people and found it to be positive for 24 of the 25 people. Total weight loss was an impressive 190 lb (419 kg) in five weeks. A general practitioner in East Yorkshire, UK, arranged for a second trial to be conducted for 12 of his patients who had been removed from the weight loss surgery list on the UK’s National Health Services waiting list. Again 95% of the group experienced a positive result”
Why at-home gastric band hypnosis works best.
There is no risk of uncomfortable meetings about a very sensitive matter – your weight. Many people go to a first session and then don’t do the follow up sessions, making their program less successful.
You won’t feel shame, discrimination or negative input. You don’t have to relay painful information or answer any awkward question.
Nobody has to know! It is truly confidential because you will be listening with earphones in your bed at the end of your day. Most people only share their weight loss method once they have lost most of the weight.
I think you have struggled enough and that you are ready to start feeling better.
Watch this video of the program I recommend ==>